Oh man, i love how she sleeps in her crib! thas awesome. 76fg gn gbrnazx ,s k8i8. k t That was Brianna she says hi to Lilly and wants to know what its like outside of the house, coz she never goes anywhere!! hahahahaha Love you guys, da dacanays..
Hey Kris!! You all look amazing!! You (Kris) look fantastic. No more baby weight for you, huh? Lilly is so cute!! I can't believe what a perfect little butterball she is. Thanks so much for all the pictures. I have been meaning to call you. I got your message regarding the van, but we have had a busy few weeks. Our neighbor unexpectedly passed away and we have been trying to help his family. I'll call you soon, or call on your way home from work! Love, Aim
2 comments:
Oh man, i love how she sleeps in her crib! thas awesome. 76fg gn gbrnazx ,s k8i8. k t That was Brianna she says hi to Lilly and wants to know what its like outside of the house, coz she never goes anywhere!! hahahahaha Love you guys, da dacanays..
Hey Kris!!
You all look amazing!! You (Kris) look fantastic. No more baby weight for you, huh? Lilly is so cute!! I can't believe what a perfect little butterball she is. Thanks so much for all the pictures. I have been meaning to call you. I got your message regarding the van, but we have had a busy few weeks. Our neighbor unexpectedly passed away and we have been trying to help his family. I'll call you soon, or call on your way home from work!
Love,
Aim
Post a Comment